Library of Congress National Book Festival – Tuesdays with Morrie
Books bring us together! Come to the nation’s capital over Labor Day weekend as we return to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday, Sept. 3. The event is free and open to the public. This year’s theme is “Books Bring Us Together.” A selection of programs will be livestreamed online and videos of all programs will be available shortly after the Festival
11:05 AM: “Tuesdays with Morrie ” is one of the bestselling memoirs of all time, even now, 25 years after its original publication. Written by Mitch Albom, the book recounts several visits to Albom’s former college professor and mentor, Morrie Schwartz, in the final months of Schwatz’s life. Join Albom as he reflects on Morrie’s lasting contributions to the world. Moderated by David M. Rubenstein.
12:30PM: Mitch Albom signs “Tuesdays with Morrie” in book signing line 7.
This author will:
- Sign his current book and past titles.
- Sign items other than books, such as programs or artwork.
- Sign more than one book per person in line.
- Sign and inscribe books.
- Allow candid photography at his discretion, but will not pose for photos or take selfies.
September 3, 2022
- 11:05 AM - 11:50AM
- "Tuesdays with Morrie" Conversation
- Moderated by David M. Rubenstein. At the Pop Lit Stage, Ballroom A (Level 3, South Building)
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- "Tuesdays with Morrie" Book Signing
- Book Signing Stage, Hall C (Lower Level)