Reply To: Is it far more comforting to think God listened & said no…

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Is it far more comforting to think God listened & said no… Reply To: Is it far more comforting to think God listened & said no…

To think that there is no one to listen to your thoughts, this is a truly disturbing subject. How do you know if there is someone out there? “Oh yes. It is far more comforting to think God listened and said no, than to think that nobody’s out there.” God has many ways of letting us know that he is here for us. I am truly comforted to know that God always listens to our thoughts and prayers. God does not all ways answer our prayers though. Why does god do this? Some times we receive a greater blessing from these unanswered prayers. We may pray for something we believe that would be the greatest improvement to our lives, while God knows’ that it will only hurt us. Garth Brooks has a song titled “Unanswered Prayers, ” here is a small except from the song “Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers
Remember when you’re talkin’ to the man upstairs
That just because he doesn’t answer doesn’t mean he don’t care
Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.” To realize that god grants us unimaginable gifts by not answering all of our prayers, this is were the true happiness and peace comes from. To me God is the parent that has been put through every thing that is possible to imagine, but through his suffering he tries to keep it from happening. The ignorance and free will of man, bring the suffering to ourselves. God points us in the right direction, yet he gives us the freedom to take any direction that we want. When we begin to stray, God puts small obstacles in our life to try and set us back on the straight and narrow path. God may use a small tingle that tugs at our heart, or he may just let you know through another person. God has his ways of letting you know you are doing wrong. Should you ever worry when God doesn’t answer your prayer? When God doesn’t speak to you at all you, you should worry.

Pin It on Pinterest