Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Thoughts on Have a Little Faith Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Michette

Whether realizing it or not, Mitch has revealed more than just his views on faith and religion in “Have a Little Faith”. We see inside a man who genuinely cares about humankind. Charitable instincts manifected in works. A skeptic, yet caring soul, who acts to support the less fortunate in many ways.Does faith require attending services regularly or does faith mean more than that? Do we live our faith or do we go through the motions? We can certainly take a lesson from Mitch. What can each of us do to make a difference in this life before moving on to what awaits us?In one of their many discussions, Mitch asked Rabbi Lewis “What happens when life comes to an end?” The Rabbi’s words will resonate with me always. He said “When you come to the end, that’s where God begins.” Thank you Mitch for the advanced copy of “Have a Little Faith”. I am honored to have read it and will be giving many copies to friends, family and co-workers as I have done in the past with all of your books beginning with “Tuesdays With Morrie”. What great gifts they have made!Thank you, as well, for sharing not just another great book, but more about the author than you may have planned. Michette in Port Huron

Pin It on Pinterest