Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Thoughts on Have a Little Faith Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Buckyboo

I was so excited to get an advance copy of this book! Thank you!
This book is a incredible inspirational non- fiction story. Reb and Henry are enlightening, and their stories’ remind me of a favorite quote, “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere” ~Frank A. Clark. This amazing adventure of two incredible men was well written, difficult to put down , and left me inspirited. I love all of your books, although this one is my favorite.
I am a high school librarian, and often students will ask for a book recommendation. Last week one student came up to the counter (with her friend)with a copy of The Five People You Meet in Heaven to check out. When I asked her why she choose it, she said her friend had recommended it to her. Then the friend told her that I had recommended it to her, and it was an “awesome” book. Your stories share ideas on overcoming and dealing with hardships, how actions can positively and negatively effect others, and with spiritual strength you are able to improve yourself and your surroundings. Your books are motivational for everyone, including our high school students, and I recommend them often.
Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Lois

Pin It on Pinterest