Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Thoughts on Have a Little Faith Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

BrendaD
Participant

Hey guys, I thought I would share some advance praise from booksellers:“When I saw Mitch Albom had a new book coming out I grabbed it and immediately started reading. As expected, this book was wonderful. I was intrigued by the way Albom worked the story of the two pastors together, leaving the reader in suspense to discover how Henry becomes involved in the story. It was great to read a story of three men (Mitch included) exploring faith and life. This book has encouraged me consider my own faith and that of the people I share my life with.
I will recommend this book to everyone as I do with Tuesday’s With Morrie, For One More Day, and The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I hope to hear Mitch speak or do a book reading some day. I’ll keep an eye out for trips to Pittsburgh.” -Stephanie Raufer, Pittsburgh“WOW….As a bookseller with BN, I was thrilled today to see the advanced copy Mitch Albom’s new book. I started reading it during lunch and by page 38 I started wondering if I just wanted to use four hours of vacation and go home so I could finish the book…I was taken to that place book lovers find when they are holding something special. As seasoned bookseller with a reputation of hand selling and many regulars wanting to know “what should I get this week”, I have no doubt this book will be a hit.” -Pam, Barnes & Noble bookseller

Pin It on Pinterest