Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Thoughts on Have a Little Faith Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Betsy

I just finished reading Have a Little Faith. I’ve told everyone I know to read it. I think we all can learn a host of lessons from the book. Especially about how to live together in this world in peace and tolerance. Books are meant to be shared so I will gladly share my copy with a friend so that this wonderful story can touch them as much as it has touched me. I feel somehow like I have learned as much from both “Reb’s” as Mitch has. Thank you for creating such a wonderful book about the lives of these incredible men and also your lessons along the way. You have a brilliant way of writing that has truly affected me in a positive way. It is a wonderful gift to be able to write and share that gift with the world. Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing in Detroit in a time where people need it the most. I appreciate your writing wholeheartedly. Thank you. And of course, God bless you. Betsy Borling

Pin It on Pinterest