Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Thoughts on Have a Little Faith Reply To: Thoughts on Have a Little Faith

After reading your book “Have a Little Faith,” I feel like a whole new person and have completely different opinions on numerous things dealing with life and death. I normally don’t read books to be honest it’s much easier for me and less time consuming to just spark note everything, but I listened to what my teacher had to say and indeed did give the book a chance. That’s all I needed to give it, that one chance. Because shortly after reading the first few pages of the book I began to feel myself intertwine with the book and just like humans need air, I felt as if I needed to read this book. When I would read the book I would only read the designated pages so I had something to look forward to when I got home. No disrespect intended for you or Henry but Albert, or “The Reb,” was my favorite figure to read of in the book. I myself have not ever and probably will not ever meet someone as wise as he was. The way he is so honest with his answers to questions and the answers he gives that leave you with a feeling that says, “Wow that makes so much since and I have never thought of that that way.” My favorite quote from the book is, “God sings, we hum along, and there are many melodies, but it’s all one song – one same, wonderful, human song.” This quote to me is wonderful, and is intelligent from so many different viewpoints. To me this book is of epic proportions, in which you take a book based upon religion and turn it into something more than that. It is so interesting to me how you pieced everything in the book together. All I can say is that my class is now reading “Tuesdays with Morrie,” and I hope that it is as good as this one.

Pin It on Pinterest