Reply To: Want to Play The Mitch Albom Show?

Home Forums Bands on the Mitch Albom Show Want to Play The Mitch Albom Show? Reply To: Want to Play The Mitch Albom Show?

BobBurnham

WHEREZ MY LIMO BAND (Detroit) Wherez My Limo was formed seven years ago by musicians who originally met as Livonia high school students in the 1970s. Shawn Whiting, Ed Wurtzbacher and Bob Burnham were the founding members. Bob and Shawn were drummers in Livonia Stevenson’s concert band. Bob & Ed are still with Wherez My Limo holding down bass and guitar duties. They later added George Elemont as lead vocalist, Matt Diggs as lead guitarist, Mike Riopelle as drummer and Doug Lewis on keyboards. Shawn, a dentist, took over managing a Toledo dental practice and had to leave his own band. Wherez My Limo plays mostly in the western suburbs, most notably at Timber Wolf Tavern in Redford and Papa Joes in Westland. Wherez My Limo, a cover band, does everything from James Taylor and Jimmy Buffet to Rolling Stones, Beatles and Jethro Tull. Their next show is June 30th at Papa Joes Bar & Grill 34264 Ford Rd, Westland MI 48185 from 9:30-1:00.

Pin It on Pinterest