Reply To: Have Taught not just "read" TWM to classes for over ten years

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie Have Taught not just "read" TWM to classes for over ten years Reply To: Have Taught not just "read" TWM to classes for over ten years

Kmbraithwaite99
Participant

Dear Mitch Albom,
Tuesday with Morrie was such a great book. I love that my teachers Mrs. Duncan and Mr. Rector were able to introduce this book to my class as well as their other classes. I love the movie version but in the book Janine and you were already married but in the movie your character just proposed to her and they waited a while to get married. My Morrie was my great-aunt Marilyn who passed away in 2014 of colon cancer. My aunt was exactly like Morrie. She loved to dance and sing with my grandma and my aunt Lois. She always had a smile on her face and she loved life. In October 2014, my mom and I went to Canada to go see her and say our last goodbye. When I saw her, she looked so frail but she was happy to see us. I said goodbye even though I thought that I would still her see her again. Then three weeks later on October 29, 2014 she took her last breath and passed away peacefully. I always thought that she could win her battle of colon cancer but plans changed. Thank you so much for writing this book and sharing your story of your old college professor Morrie AKA Coach.

Sincerely
Kali Braithwaite

Pin It on Pinterest