Reply To: Who is the Morrie in your life?

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie Who is the Morrie in your life? Reply To: Who is the Morrie in your life?

Sabri1115

First of all, I want to thank you for writing such an inspiring book. I wanted to share with you that I have a Morrie in my life. He was my 6th grade teacher, Mr. G. Mr. G truly fostered a compelling sense of success in the classroom. His passion for teaching and road map to success provided his students with the empowering force to shine brightly. He saw the talents I had inside and enthusiastically encouraged me to achieve my greatest potential. Mr. G was recently diagnosed with ALS. He has been going through a tough time and I have even gone to visit him in the hospital. He is currently in the process of publishing his own book. It is a book for young educators, where he shares his “trade secrets” of the classroom. I really hope he gets to see the finished project. Mr. G was a true inspiration in my life and he continues to touch me and teach me new life lessons. I felt compelled to share this story with you. Little did you know how many people’s lives you have changed upon sharing Morrie with us. Thank you!!

Pin It on Pinterest