►Tuesdays With Morrie • • • Meaning Of Love♥♥♥

Home Forums To Mitch ►Tuesdays With Morrie • • • Meaning Of Love♥♥♥

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LouieFrancia 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LouieFrancia
    Participant

Hi Sir Mitch! I’m Louie Dominic G. Francia , A Student from Saint Michael College of Laguna in the country of Philippines. Will you be my Morrie for a moment, Because ever since I finish your book “Tuesdays with Morrie” A Question is bugging me in the past few days , And I’m still finding an answer to it.. And the best way to know the answer is to ask someone who probably experience it … “What’s the point of doing what you love , if the sacrifice and work is for someone you love?” .. Thank you in advance , I hope I get an answer to it~ 😀

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi Louie,

I have to admit I’m not sure I understand your question. Are you asking why you would sacrifice for someone else? If that’s the case, then my answer is that it’s the most human thing you can do. To put someone else’s needs above your own. It’s the ultimate act of love & humility.

What answer have you come up with?

Your friend,
    Mitch

LouieFrancia
    Participant

Yes , I’m sorry for that vague question and Thank you for your response and I wish you a great Day! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest