One God

Home Forums Have a Little Faith One God

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sriley41 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sriley41

I just finished reading “have a little faith”. In fact, I have read and enjoyed all of your books. I have always thought your books were thought provoking, worth discussion and certainly worth recommending. That especially applies to “have a little faith”. As a Christian, I did want you to know my perspective on the issue of your God and my God (November Chapter). The three major religions of the world believe in one God. Although these three religions have their differences, they still have a relationship to each other. Therefore it doesn’t matter what name you give God, whether it be Yahweh, God, or Allah, it is the same God. I think you too reached that conclusion when you said at the end of the book, “there are many melodies, but it’s all one song”. So when I say God Bless You for writing such a wonderful book, it is with the understanding that the God we each pray to is one in the same.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest