Amazing

Home Forums The Time Keeper Amazing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keithswife

Read it in one sit down..could not put it down. Iread all your books like that..I see the spiritual you in them..God BLess

Ldmonroe

Why is no one talking about this book? I’m nearing the end, in the final pages of the story, and I don’t want to keep reading, because I don’t want it to end. This is quite possibly my favorite book, of all the books he has written. I love the history/fantasy/life mixture and growing to understand the persepective of each character. They are all learning something different, yet there is some sameness in all of their thoughts and decisions. The most important part of the future, hope. Hope is something we all have. I can not wait to see what he writes next. Each book has captured me in different ways. Enjoy!

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hey Lisa,

It’s a new thread, so hopefully more folks will join in soon. I’m so glad to hear that you’re enjoying The Time Keeper. I hope you’ll share more of your thoughts once–and especially when–you’ve finished!I’m finishing up my next book now. It’s called The First Phone Call From Heaven, and it’s out 11/12/13. Here’s some info on the book: http://mitchalbom.com/d/books/first-phone-call-from-heaven

Keithswife

I am at a point in my life where the promise God made me is slow in coming..recently I have said in prayer, will I even have enough TIME to enjoy “it” when “it” finally comes?I can’t explain exactly what I got out of the book but, God spoke to me. TIME is not the problem, however long I have “then”…it will be enough. I actually cried at the end of this book when I read the end of the acknowledgements and you said,”and to my faithful readers who picked up this book without even asking what it was about.” I did just that. I know now it is about God and faith that our time is, “our time.” a gift that can not be measured in years…thank you.

Karen1

I just finished this book. I am not often moved to write to authors, but this “story” really touched me. God has given you quite some gift! I was really touched hoe you brought the three souls together and everyone was given a better perspective. I ached fir the young girl and was so happy with her ending….as I was with all the characters. Thank you for whatever inspires you and allowing God to lead you in whatever direction He does.

Btcomp

I want to read this book, saw it for 5 dollars for the Kindle near Christmas time. I have to really budget my book buying, and I’m sure it’s worth every penny, it’s just that mine are very tight right now and we are budgeting our money, more than I have in many years!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest