An inspiration

Home Forums Have a Little Faith An inspiration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ChuckHem 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My husband admired you for your sports commentary, I have always admired you for your writing. I have read all of your books and just recently finished “Have a Little Faith”. My husband passed away in March of 2009 and I have been questioning my own faith since his passing. He was 31 years old, I was 29 and our daughter was 3 months old. “Have a Little Faith” was a gift to me in more ways than one. The story of Reb, Henry, and Cass has been an inspiration to me. I am looking up today. Have a little faith, indeed. Thank you.

ChuckHem

What an inspirational story “Have A Little Faith” is. You have become my favorite writer and I can’t wait until your next book comes out. Listening to the book and you reading it makes it come so alive. I feel like I am in the same room with you and Rabbi Lewis. I am continually telling others that they have to listen to the book. Thank you for sharing your experiences with everyone. I watched the you-tube with Henry and the church roof dedication and was so happy to see that the roof had been fixed. God moves in mysterious ways. May He continue to bless you and Henry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest