Select Page

Dear Mitch Albom

Home Forums For One More Day Dear Mitch Albom

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AlexandriaRich 1 day, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sophie

Hello, I’m a fan from Singapore. I love reading all your books, and I hope you will publish more books because I absolutely love reading those! The first time I read your book was many years ago, when I glanced at my sister’s cupboard and found this book “For One More Day”. So I picked it up and started reading, it’s the best book ever. It made me realize that I have to start cherishing the people around me because when they are gone, I wouldn’t have another day with them. Thank you, Mitch Albom.

Carolyn

Thank you for this book.  We initially read your book Tuesdays with Morrie and loved it.  My husband purchased “for one more day” a while ago because it was written by you.  Reading it has been a learning lesson as well as a great joy.  In fact, after reading it myself, I read outloud to him several parts that taught great lessons.  I am intrigued by your writing style and plan to purchase your other books, also.  I felt as though I was telling the story myself about similar experiences in our family.  Thank you for bringing things so close to the surface and providing something to enjoy as well as learn from.

AlexandriaRich
    Participant

Thanx for these books
    These books are very cool books

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest