Gratitude for Mitch Albom’s books

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Gratitude for Mitch Albom’s books

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Myquietsoul 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ajp0302

Each of your books that I read I say “this one is my favorite”. I have to admit that I almost wasn’t going to read “Have a Little Faith” as it just didn’t sound like something that would interest me. I’m not a religious person at all. But I’ve enjoyed all your other books so much that I thought I’d give it a chance. And once again I find myself saying “This one is my favorite!” I don’t think I’ve ever read a book that touched me so much. I found myself crying through many parts of it. It actually made me want to be a better person. How I wish I could meet not only you, but Reb & Henry as well. I just had to let you know that I think you are an amazing author and I’m so looking forward to your next book.

My son, the high school baseball player was suicidal last fall. It’s been a tough few months. After leaving the hospital and returning to school he agreed to read two of Mitch’s books for an English project because they seemed small and not very challenging. He was/is a good reader and student but everything seemed too overwhelming. While reading Tuesday’s With Morrie he really got Mitch! Maybe it was the sports connection that made Mitch accesible, but my son deeply felt the change in Mitch because of his beautiful relationship with Morrie, God rest his soul. I saw a change in my son. A glimmer of hope on the long road back from the edge. Blessings on you, Mitch.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest