I know you get this alot…

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie I know you get this alot…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manya 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kristik3

I have heard so much about your books and I finally decided to read one. I went into the store the other day and bought “tuesdays with Morrie”. I understand that you get this alot, but my dad’s best friend Jay Lenning was diagnosed with ALS this July. His daughter Ashley, is my best friend, and he also has another child, Tyler. His wife is Patty. Jay is 46 years old. My dad is in charge of a benefit being held January 9th in Montevideo, MN. I know this is a long shot but is there anyway you could donate something or show up there…? I know this is probably sounding really crazy to you, but I’m trying anything and everything at this point. I think you will be able to get ahold of my direct email some how if you decide you can help at all. Thank you.
    Kristi Knutson.

Manya

I just wanted to say I am sorry for your friend. The monster that is ALS is horrible, I hope the love of your family & friends will carry you through this difficult time.
    Whether Mitch donates or not, I am sure the community support will be outstanding as it was for my brother in law’s benefit last October. Blessings to you & yours.
    Manya

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest