Lessons from reading Tuesdays With Morrie

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie Lessons from reading Tuesdays With Morrie

This topic contains 25 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Bakexota 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Kaylin_P

A few weeks ago my English 101 teacher told us that we were going to be reading Tuesdays with Morrie. I usually hate being assigned books from teachers, because the books are usually something for the class to just read, take a test, and be done with. But our teacher, Ms. Brock, has sense and knows we shouldn’t go through life without reading this book.There are many different quotes, lines, even whole paragraphs that many people in the world can relate to. One of my favorite, from many is; “I had grown used to thinking readers somehow needs my column. I was stunned at how easily things went on without me.” For me this quote means not to be so wrapped up in your own life. That you don’t need to be doing something every five minutes, but to focus upon what or whom you love. Don’t be bothered by the small things that you can go on living without. Another quote is, “Mitch, I don’t allow myself anymore self-pity than that. A little each morning, a few tears, and that’s all.” I took Morrie’s words as; don’t walk around focused on the negatives. Of course don’t ignore the negative, that won’t make it go way. Go through life living doing the most you can, not screaming “yolo” then doing something out of pure ignorance. Do what you love to do while you can still do it. If you only go through life focusing on the negatives that’s all your life will be. You’ll just be an empty shell full of regrets.My final quote that I’d like to share my opinion on would be, “. . . you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel.” In my opinion this is one of the very best quotes in the book. It reminds me of when we were little kids, scared to death by something but squeezing our eyes shut until we weren’t scared anymore. Everyone at some point in life has to do something that scares them, for me it’s my public speaking class. I know I can’t have my eyes closed while delivering a speech, but I can trust my classmates to not laugh at me for making my nervous mistakes. By taking this class it is slowly taking away my fear and showing me that people can be trusted and I don’t have to be scared.With everything said, I have learned a lot from Tuesdays with Morrie. I feel like it was really an eye opener for me and all of my classmates. Be sides the quotes I mentioned there are so many things that you and Morrie said that can really effect people. The many different subjects that were discussed in the book are amazing. I feel like no one should go through life without this book somewhere in their home. This book should be nicknamed “The Guide to a Great Life.” All you need to do is remember Morrie’s aphorisms, and you can live a wonderful life.

In my college class we have recently read Tuesdays with Morrie. I am a very avid reader, so I usually enjoy most of the books that I pick up. This one though, I must say has been one of my very favorites. Usually books are senseless and teach you very little. This has been one that will stick with me the rest of my life because of the many lessons it has taught me. The first lesson, I learned was based off of the quote, “Mitch, I don’t allow myself any more self-pity than that. A little each morning, a few tears, and that’s all.” This really changed the way I view my life, and the self-pity I have for myself. It’s so easy to get caught up in certain circumstances and allow yourself to drown in distress. I find this funny, because most of the things the people my age get so upset about are very small problems compared to the problems most of the world are faced with. When I apply this quote to my life, I realize that thinking this way makes life and the challenges I am faced with on a daily basis less stressful. I allow myself a little time in the morning to have this self-pity, and then I move on. This really just makes my days brighter and a lot better overall. The second lesson I have learned is to not only worry about myself, but to put others first. To devote myself to many things besides worrying about “me,me,me”. From reading this book a certain quote really stuck out that really made me think about how I am living in my life. This quote was, “The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” It really makes you want to live a meaningful life and be sure you’re fufilling your purpose. Lastly, one of the most important lessons this book has taught me is that having too much pride will get you no where. The quote “…if you’re trying to show off for people at the top, forget it. They will look down on you anyhow. And if you’re trying to show off for people at the bottom, forget it. They will only envy you. Status will get you nowhere. Only an open heart will allow you to float equally between everyone.” I feel like this is something that everyone should try to live by. Everyone desires to be accepted by society. Showing off, as the quote says will only make people look down on you or envy you. Having an open heart though will help us to be equal with everyone and give and recieve love much easier. To be honest, I could keep on going with the many lessons I have learned from reading this book. Morrie has had such a huge impact on my life and the way I live it. As a teenager it’s very easy to look at life and think “I have so much time”. Morrie has taught me the value of everyday and making the most of it as a whole. I’m very glad I have read it, because it is something I will always remember considering the many things it has taught me.

Ashleyduff

Tuesdays with Morrie has been a life changing, inspirational book for me. Over the past few weeks, my English 101 class has had the privilege of reading it. This book has taught me many life lessons and has allowed me to change some of my views on life. Although I found myself relating to the book, and Morrie as well, there were some things I learned about myself through his words.The first quote I found interesting was, “Love wins. Love always wins. ” I feel like this is something I often forget trying to please others. I tend to forget that my happiness matters too, and in my opinion, love is the ultimate form of happiness. I now know to remember that I should always do what I love and do what will make me happy, because love wins in the end. It also taught me that I should never try to fight against love, people or things, because I won’t find happiness in anything else like I would in the things I love. This specific quote has allowed me to remember what’s important. I’m thankful for that.Another quote I have found interesting is, “Death ends a life, not a relationship.” This really influenced my thinking towards the subject of death. I have really struggled with death in my life because I have experienced it a lot with loved ones passing away. It wasn’t till recently after reading this book that I’ve learned to be at peace with it. My best friend passed away a little over a year ago, and I was very bitter for a long time. Reading these words from Morrie, a dying man, really changed my thinking a lot. If he could understand that when someone passes away, that their love and memory from the previous relationship will continue on, why couldn’t I? I am really thankful for this quote because it’s allowed me to understand life and death from a different, more positive and peaceful point of view.One final quote I really found interesting was, “We need to forgive ourselves. For all the things we didn’t do. All the things we should have done. You can’t get stuck on the regrets of what should have happened.” This is such a change of mind for me. I have always been afraid of missing out on opportunities or regretting my choices. I am still slightly afraid of this, but Morrie’s words have helped me to cope with it and try to have a change of heart. I have always worried about choices, always wondering if I have made the right one. Now I have learned that I can’t allow myself to think like that, but that I should be thankful for the choices I have made and continue to make because they have brought me to where I am and made me the person that I am today. I have learned that everything is either a lesson or a blessing. Each experience is what you make it, and because of Morrie’s wisdom and inspiration, I am going to make these experiences good.Tuesdays With Morrie has made me only hope to be half the person he was. He was an inspiration and a life changer to many people, including myself. I’m grateful for getting to read this book now, while I still have my entire life ahead of me. I know I will not forget this book, or in a way I won’t forget Morrie, and what he has taught me. I’m going to use this book as a reference to living a happy life. Thank you.

Have you ever just read one of those books that you laughed and cried while reading? You could just really tell how they felt in the inside, and you felt the same way as you read it. That’s exactly my perspective on “Tuesdays With Morrie.” I’m not much of an non-fiction book fan but this book has done more than catch my fancy: it captured my heart. Many of Morries aphorisms were simply amazing, however, I had a few that stood out to me the most.One of these aphorisms that really captured my attention was, “we think we don’t deserve love, we think if we let it in we’ll become to soft. But a wise man named Levine said it right. He said, ‘love is the only rational act.'” I think it was this aphorism that meant the most to me because I’ve never really had the best of luck with relationships in the past. The first time I gave my heart away it was broken and after that I thought in the public’s eyes I was a weak, pathetic girl, so I swore I’d never give it away again. I had other relationships and I thought the less love I gave out the less I would get my heart broken. Then all of a sudden I got into a relationship with my boyfriend, Zach Chitwood, and realized that I didn’t need to do that, that I just needed to dive head first with love and pray it turns out right. It’s the only rational act in the world and love is sometimes weird but always works out of the best.Another aphorism is when Morrie was talking about dying, he said, ” once you learn how to die, you learn how to live.” This statement made me realize like once you realize you are going to die one day you’ll start living your life to the fullest. When I get as close to death as Morrie was I don’t want to have any regrets. Whether its bungy jumping or just falling in love with whatever I do I just wanna give it my all. You have to give everyday your all because you’ll never get that day back and you’ll be one step closer to dying. I, also, just loved Morrie’s positive attitude he had about dying because most people look at it as a curse or something awful, thinking they’ll never die. But he wanted to take in his last days as much as he could and I admire that more than anything and want to start doing that during all my activities in my life: just to take it all in. A third aphorism is when Morrie talks about age, he said, “how can I be envious of where you are– when I’ve been there myself?” It made me think back to all the times my mom has cried over her age and be envious of people in their twenties. And I’ve heard other grown up figures talk about how they hate our age and they’ve been that age and know how hard it was to be that age. I don’t want to be like that, I want to grow old so I’ll become a much wiser person. Plus, I want to embrace age not try to act like I’m younger than I really am it envious of younger people. I’ve even looked at small kids before thinking it would be so easy to be them and get babied, rather than have all this college homework, but u got to be their age and get babied once. Ist pasted that time and I have to live for the age I am now and look foward to the future bit back at the past. “Tuesdays with Morrie” was simply one of the most amazing books I’ve ever read. I feel like I will use these aphorisms for the rest if my life or already think back to them. They are just such words if wisdo that people my age doesn’t get to hear much and more. I feel like Mitch pulled out all stops with this book and Morrie gave it his all just to finish. I hope to think back to this book whenever I need these aphorisms or need a wise kid man to talk too. I would recommend this book over any other book and look foward to reading other Mitch Alboms books

Recently in my english class we completed reading this novel. Personally I really enjoyed the story of Morrie.Here are three quotes I enjoyed and learned from:1. “Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live.” -MorrieMorrie says this on their furth tuesday together while they discuss death. He feels that now people no lnger believe that one day they will die and they don’t live there lives as full as they should and have regrets when their time of death grows near. He feels once we accept death and know it’s coming we learn how to live our lives to the fullest. 2. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”Morrie says this during the first Tuesday together. He thinks many people feel if they let lve in it’ll make them weaker and softer. He also says “love is the only rational act” which I think also ties into this. He really pushes this to Mitch because Mitch is one of the people who thinks things like that make you soft according to Morrie.3. ” Death ends a life, not a relationship.” -MorrieThis is one of my favorite quotes from the book. Morrie thinks that as long as we remember the relationship and know the feeling of the love we had that we can die without ever going away. This quote really means a lot to me because it reminds me of when I lost my grandfather. Morrie says after we die we live on in the hearts of those we have touched during our lives. This also goes back to Morries belief in always showing and having love in your life. Not only can we have loving relationships with people on Earth when we die if we are loved and remembered in the hearts of others we will live on in the hearts f the ones we loved. At the end of the story at Morries funeral Mitch has an internal conversation and it shows that Morrie finally got through to him and it really shows the meaning of this quote. Morrie always tells him he’ll get to him some day and at the end it really shows that Morrie did get to him.

I just recently completed my first read of Tuesdays with Morrie in my English 101 class. I’ve never really been an advid reader because I’ve always been forced to read books in school whether they interested me or not. Ever since, I’ve always dreaded reading books assigned by my teachers along with the pressure to complete them by certain deadlines. I am very bad for procrastinating, so I’ve always struggled to complete books in the time frame that I’m allowed. However, with this book, I had no problem. With most books I usually can’t wait until I can close them to never see or read again. But, with Tuesdays with Morrie, I couldn’t put it down. I could read it over & over & never get tired of it. This book was a very inspiring read & it’s already got me wanting to change my life for the better & “learn how to live.”There were many quotes from this book that got me thinking & inspired me the most. One of them is “So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they’re busy doing things they think are important. This is because they’re chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” This quote really got me thinking about my own life. Do I have a purpose? Do I have meaning in my life? What am I doing to give it purpose & meaning? The more I thought about it, I realized that I really couldn’t answer those questions honestly & be able to say yes & give examples of how I’m fulfilling my life’s purpose. It made me rethink a lot of things & want to change my life so I’ll be able to answer those questions & tell you what I do to give my life purpose & meaning. Now, that is the new path that I’m on. The path to change. The path to meaning. The path to purpose. Another inspirational quote from the book is “Well, for one thing, the culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves. We’re teaching the wrong things. And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn’t work, don’t buy it. Create your own. Most people can’t do it.” This really stood out to me because of the amount of truth in it. It’s all true. Society does not accept everyone. They judge people by things that shouldn’t define who they are. I’m one of those people that if I listened to what society said about me, I would be offended & have hurt feelings. I don’t try to fit in. I try to be my own person. I don’t worry about what other people think of me because the most important opinion of me is my own & what I think about myself. If I went by society’s judgement of me, I probably wouldn’t think much of myself. Sometimes, in the back of my head, I hear the negative things that society is saying about me. Most of the time I ignore it, but sometimes I listen to what they say & I let it get to me. I was even at a point where I was letting it get to me recently, until I read this book & saw this quote. It reminded what I had always believed before, that I’m my own person & that I don’t need to be listening to these wrong “teachings.” I am one of the strong ones &, for me, the culture doesn’t work, so I don’t buy it. A third & final quote that I will conclude with that I made very strong meaning of as well is “I thought about all the people I knew who spent many of their waking hours feeling sorry for themselves. How useful it would be to put a daily limit on self-pity. Just a few tearful minutes, then on with the day.” I felt like this quote was directly calling me out because I have realized that I am one of those people who just spend a lot of time feeling sorry for them self. It made me think a lot about how I spend my time. I’m not very content with my life & maybe it’s because I spend so much time feeling sorry for myself & saying “oh woe is me.” I thought about what I could do to change that & maybe try to find myself being a lot happier than what I am. I’ve decided to take Morrie’s advice & do what he did. I will put a limit on my self pity for the things that I’m going through that I think I don’t deserve. Just because we have it hard sometimes, doesn’t mean we have to let those things overpower our lives. I will overcome the things I’m going through now & also those things I will be faced with in the future. I will not feel sorry for myself & if I do, it will only be for a moment. This book has really made a major impact on my life. I don’t think any book could compare to how amazing this one is. It has touched my heart on so many levels & has already had a positive influence on my life. It has given me a better perspective on everything & has taught me to have a more positive attitude & look at the brighter side of every negative situation. This book has been life altering for me. I will always carry with me what I’ve learned from it. Even though Morrie may be gone from this world, he still continues to teach like he wanted to. He really deserves the title of “Life’s Greatest Teacher.” Now, I am confident that my life will be better & have more meaning & I have Morrie Schwartz & Mitch Albom to thank for that.

Tuesdays with Morrie was such an amazing book. I loved every minute that I spent reading it. It was so inspirational. Since I started reading it, I have learned to embrace the world with a different outlook. I’ve started to love people more and enjoy all the little things. Morrie has taught not only me, but my entire English 101 class, to appreciate things that we would normally not acknowledge. We were told to choose three quotes from the book that we really loved, it was a hard decision choosing from all of Morrie’s amazing wisdom. The first quote that I chose was one that I fell in love with as soon as I read it. “As long as we can love each other, and remember the feeling of love we had, we can die without ever really going away.” I love this quote because I lost my grandmother. She was absolutely an amazing women. She was my Morrie. She taught me so many things that I will forever keep with me in life. But, most importantly she gave me love. For a long time after she died, I felt like I was never going to feel that love again, that I would forget her love. But, Morrie has taught me that it will always be there. Even if I forget sometimes and feel as though no one loves, her love will always be around me.The second quote is also about love: “Without love, we are birds with broken wings.” Loving people shouldn’t be as hard as we make it today. We constantly push it away. But, we don’t realize that love is all the we have. We are nothing without love. We think that when we love people it somehow makes us weaker but it doesn’t, it makes us stronger. Love should make people feel like they can conquer everything in life. It should makes us feel like we want to be better people. I know that if there was more love in the world, it would be so much better. We wouldn’t worry about the things that don’t matter as much. Love makes us bettter human beings. I wish that we could all love as much as Morrie did. “…the young are not wise. They have very little understanding about life.” This quote has made me think alot about my life, and what I’m doing with it. I’m only 17, and I know that being young comes with many mistakes. It also comes with the attitude that we know everything. But in reality, we know nothing about what life really means. But, that’s okay because were young. We’re not supposed to be born with tons of wisdom. We were born to grow. Not just in body, but also in wisdom. We make mistakes and learn from them. Sometimes we learn the bad things, and other times we learn for the good. I hope that when I’m older all the mistakes that I make will make me a better person.I’m so thankful for the book Tuesdays with Morrie. I have never read a book that has impacted my life as much as this one. It has taught me to be a better person and have a greater outlook on life. I thank Morrie Schwartz for this. Even though he wasn’t my teacher, he has taught me so many amazing things. I hope that when I’m older I will be as wise as Morrie was and will be able to teach and inspire others as he did.

Ehhrica

Every time we read in school I always long for a book that’s actually interesting to read and that I would enjoy. I found that in Tuesdays With Morrie. It was interesting, a great read, gave great life lessons, and left you with many things to think about; a book I just couldn’t put down. While reading this book I was marking things that meant something to me, or just really stood out. In the end, I came out with over 55 quotes, aphorisms, and segments from Tuesdays With Morrie.The tension of opposites stuck to me the moment I read it. I found myself constantly thinking about it in my life situations because it’s so relatable. “Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn’t. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.” This just related to me so much because many things often do hurt my feelings when they’re not supposed to. I realize they shouldn’t hurt my feelings when I am down or upset about it. I feel so selfish when this happens, but I guess I always ran away from the idea. “Love wins. Love always wins,” really opened my eyes and my mind to what I was so closed off to. Often when things hurt my feelings it was accompliced with something or someone that I loved. Maybe it hurt my feelings so much because I took it or them for granted, and when something came along that I felt threatened by, I would get scared. I feel like this quote explained it wonderfully, and made me realize why I was doing it. I find myself not worrying about so much anymore, and not taking things for granted as much.The excercise Morrie did about falling caught me off guard with his response and how he looked at it. “Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too–even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling.” The way he looked at this is just something I really loved. I had always heard things like, “The best things in life aren’t things,” and other things along that line, but the way he paired it with falling really lit the lightbulb in my head on what it’s about. I find myself having a hard time trusting people, and I never knew why. I mean, we don’t really like think we are ever the problem, but I know it is me. If I don’t feel that someone really trusts me, I don’t trust them. Words only go so far, but they sure don’t go far enough for me when it comes down to something like that. It takes a lot of trust to fall back into someones arms in hopes that they will catch you. It’s scary, you don’t know what will happen, but when you let go of that idea you let yourself fall. You can’t trust someone and let someone trust you if you don’t let them “fall” into your life.”It’s very simple. As you grow, you learn more. If you stayed at twenty-two, you’d always be as ignorant as you were at twenty-two.” I was that kid that always wished I was older, but I never looked at it this way. I guess that’s the ignorance in me; I don’t appreciate what point I am in my life right now. “Aging is not just decay, you know. It’s growth. It’s more than the negative that you’re going to die, it’s also the positive that you understand you’re going to die, and that you live a better like because of it.” I appreciate this quote a lot more now that I am older, and a bit more mature (I hope) than I was when I wished I was where I’m at now. “I wish I was 16 so I could drive”; “I wish I was 18 so I could do what I want,” I realize now, since I am at that point in my life, it’s not all I cracked it out to be. I have so many more responsibilities, and I’m at a big changing point in my life: becoming an adult. I am a senior in high school and in about 6 months I will be taking on the world on my own, as an adult. It’s scary growth, but it’s good growth; it’s something I need to carry on my life with. I’m still a bit scared because I know that as I grow older, I grow closer to dying. I’m still taking in this quote, and I hope that one day, soon, I will understand this a little better and live a better life: live without fear of the future.It was extremely hard for me to pick 3 of my favorite quotes, but I love the ones I picked. All the things Morrie has taught me through this book will help me forever. It’s helped me and pushed me into things I would deny, and what I was afraid of. But like Morrie said, you have to detach. I’m thankful I had the chance to encounter this book, and be able to read it. I really feel like it’s changed me and who I am in ways I didn’t think I would reach. It reminded me about life and it’s importance.

Recently in my Enflish 101 class My classmates and I were required to read “Tuesdays With Morrie.” Not only did I find the book enjoyable to read, which is hard to come by in a reading assignment, but. I found a book that I not only enjoyed, but one I learned from. A book that challenged me to think in new ways, especially on contraversal ideas that our society ignores or over looks. This book made meaning to my life and has made me step back and look at things from a different perspective. There are two quotes that made a special impact to me that’d I’d like to share and briefly elaborate on. “The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to you community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” This quote taught me to not be selfish. We as people today are so self centerd. All we care about is the futherment of ourselves and are so self obsessed we forgot how to love each other. If we live our lives for ourselves what purpose do we serve? Love is the only way to happiness. It cannot be found in money or riches. Self worth or personal gain. Happiness can only be fond in love which has to be given or received from the people around you. If loving people is what gives life meaning and purpose then above all, devote yourself to love. Or in better words: “Love each other or die.””We’re so wrapped up with egotistical things, career, family, having enough money, meeting the mortgage, getting a new car, fixing the radiator when it breaks…” Where’s the life in all that? We as people are so viciously obsessed with materialistic things that we’re forgetting what life really is. There’s laughs to be had, flowers to smell, music to enjoy, dances to dance, opportunities to seize, experiences to experience. There is so much more to life than a paycheck or the latest IPhone. We as a people are forgetting how to live. This quote reminded me that material objects aren’t what make life and also how I need to learn to live. Not the way my culture tells me to, but in a way that makes me truly happy. These are just two of the many quotes that made meaning to me. Morrie is most definitely continuing to teach even in death. His words of wisdom have given me a real sense ofr eality, showing me what’s really important in life, not this haze of beliefs and ideas our culture operates in. I hope that this book can go on to teach, help, and inspire others like it has done me. One of the finest works of literature I’ve had to read. Love each other or die. – Matt Sawyers.

Tuesdays with Morrie was a very inspirational, life changing book for me. This book did so much more than just capture my attention. It has taught me so many life lessons, and made me realize what I had always taken for granted before. This book captured my heart. All of Morrie’s aphorisms were simply amazing, but there were a few that really stood out to me. “The truth is, once you learn how to die, you learn how to live.” This quote really caught my attention. So many people today are afraid of death. Just the word “death” used to terrify me. However, if you look past all of the depression and fear that comes with death and just accept it – you learn how to live. You learn the true value of life, to appreciate things more, not take anything for granted and live every day like it’s your last. If everyone would live by this, we would live such happier lives. Another quote by Morrie that really stood out to me was, “I give myself a good cry if I need it, but then I concentrate on all good things still in my life.” I absolutely love this quote. Here’s Morrie, with a terrible disease that is slowly taking his life away from him, yet he is still looking at the positives in such a terrible situation. This just shows no matter how horrible a situation is, if you’re on death role, or simply having a bad day, there are positives. You just have to find them. I’ve learned to always focus on all good things still in my life. How blessed I truly am to have such amazing people surrounding me, to have a roof over my head, everything. Simple things matter the most.One last quote that really stood out to me was, “Don’t cling to things, because everything is impermanent… But detachment doesn’t mean you don’t let the experience penetrate you. On the contrary, you let it penetrate you fully. That’s how you are able to leave it…You’re afraid of the pain, you’re afraid of the grief… But by throwing yourself into these emotions, by allowing yourself to dive in, all the way, over your head even, you experience them fully and completely. You know what pain is. You know what love is. “Alright, I have experienced that emotion. I recognize that emotion. Now I need to detach from that emotion for a moment.” I was truly speechless the moment I read this. I’ve never looked at emotions in such an amazing perspective until now. Personally, I’m guilty of ignoring and being afraid of my emotions. I don’t allow myself to dive into them, and experience them fully and completely. From refusing to allow myself to do this, I’ve learned that it only causes more pain and suffering. I’ve learned to be more open about my emotions, and detach myself from them. I’ve learned to say, “OK, this is sadness. I recognize this emotion. Now I need to detach from this emotion and move on.” It was extremely hard for me to choose just three quotes from this book, but I love the ones I chose. After reading Tuesdays with Morrie, I feel like I know Morrie. He has made such an impact on my life. I’m very thankful to have read this book. The lessons I have learned are lessons that I will remember forever. This book was truly one of the most beautiful and touching books I’ve ever read. Thank you, Mitch, for sharing such an amazing story.

Bakexota
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest