Looking for my own Faith.

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Looking for my own Faith.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Bulldoggal@aol.com 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I finished reading HAVE A LITTLE FAITH last night–I, who am not a cryer, weeped thru the entire book. I’m not even sure why I cried so much. My sister, Leah, gave me the book for Christmas (so…we’re Jews) and I felt a little disappointed. A trinkit or bauble may have been more to my liking. She boought the book from an affair that was sponsered in Las Vegas last month by the local Jewish group. Mitch signed the copy to me…”Ruthie”…so there was no taking it back. I’m so so glad I could not take it back. It was so inspiring and heart felt. Something has been missing from my life for some time now…faith? Purpose? I’m not really sure. Anyway, I’m picking myself up and moving to Las Vagas ALONE very soon. I had decided that before reading the book–it just gave me some kind of confirmation. I was not quite sure why I would put my 35-year marriage in the balance. I just know something is missing from my life and I need s o m e t h i n g. I think I might know what now. I wish I had been at that Las Vegas night to meet you Mitch (I have met the wonderful Jeanie), who is no sloutch either. Maybe you’ll come back someday and I’ll be there. I’ll take your book with me for company. R.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest