Magic Strings of Frankie Presto

Home Forums To Mitch Magic Strings of Frankie Presto

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Malbom 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rschlosser
    Participant

Hey Mitch!

I finally had some down time to read your newest book The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto. I love how well you incorporated music as the narrator of your novel. I have never read another book like this in my entire life and I have read at least 300 books since I was five. I really love all of your books though I could never pick my favorite. I hope you go on a book signing tour soon and stop in New York, I’d love to meet you in person.

– Rebecca from Rockland County, New York

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hey Rebecca,

Thanks for your note. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know that you enjoyed The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto. I love this book. I loved writing it. I don’t know if you’ve caught any of the interviews when the book was released, but I do talk about how music was one of my first loves, so it means a lot that I was finally able to find a way to combine books and music.

It means even more that you hold my work in such esteem that you’ve come here to tell me.

So thank you, Rebecca. I hope you’ll hang around here awhile, invite some friends, and keep talking books. And music.

Your friend,
    Mitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest