My post to friends on this book

Home Forums Have a Little Faith My post to friends on this book

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Shipley 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cshipley07

I recently found the urge to share this book with the world and wanted to share my post with you! I can only hope that my writing one day inspires someone as much as this book has inspired me. I hope to someday have the pleasure of meeting you. You’ve influenced a vision that will entail fulfillment, and I will want to say thank you.

My Facebook Post:

I once wrote: “It’s an absolute amazing world we live in, suffer through, and flourish with. We are indulged by a society that is seemingly condemned yet bound by nothing. We have diminished our values, exploited the norms and have made a mockery of all of our moral customs and traditional ways of life. Or have we?” The current book that I’m reading entitled “Have a Little Faith” by Mitch Albom reminds me of my previous writing as it describes simplicity in life, truth in values, and the meaning of living a purposeful life. It articulates a past-time that should not be so soon forgotten, and a lifestyle that should simply not be abandonded. Most of all it gave me hope when I was hopeless and drew a smile when I needed it most. I recommend to anyone that continuously questions life and is reflective upon themselves. Otherwise, it may mean nothing to you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest