Re-broadcasts?

Home Forums Have a Little Faith Re-broadcasts?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BrendaD 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Where will it be possible to find out when the wonderful movie will be re-broadcast. I’d love to tell every human that missed it that they should seek it out and enjoy every minute.

Let us know, please.

Carl

Good Afternoon,

Have a little faith was an awesome movie.  There should be more movies like this made, but we are living in a time where anti-God, sex, violence, and negativity sell.  It bothered me to see the negative reviews of this heart-felt movie, but I guess I am not surprised.  Mitch, please try to make MORE movies/shows like this for families, and just people who know and believe in God. I texted all my friends when it was over and told them it was a must see… And I can’t speak for movies that discuss other faiths, but Christian movies tend to have AWESOME messages, but the acting isn’t that great.  So then it’s hard to convince folks to see it becase although the story is amazing, people get caught up in the acting.  This movie had wonderful acting, a dynamic cast, and was just overall well done… Peace & Blessings to you and your family, and I pray that God guides you to do more projects like this.

BrendaD
    Participant

Hi @jamiladavis09 and @phoenomagus:

Have a Little Faith will be rebroadcasted on the Hallmark Channel starting December 4th. There will be four showings that first week, but will vary according to region. Please check your local listings for dates and times. For Eastern, it will be airing on December 4th and December 8th, at 8:00p.m. (EST) and 10:00 p.m. (EST) on both dates.

The DVD is also currently available from  Hallmark’s website.

So glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks,
    Brenda!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest