Thank you

Home Forums The Time Keeper Thank you

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Pching2 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Pching2

I don’t know if you will receive this but I just wanted to tell you that I finished reading The Time Keeper this morning and it had such a profound impact on me. I confess that I had initially bought it at the airport to read on the plane. I couldn’t put it down until I got to the part where I had a hunch what was going to happen to Sarah. Strangely I felt too scared to continue reading, I don’t know why. It was as if I didn’t want to confront what I knew was coming, the truth about how precious time was. I am currently struggling with the question that most people ask themselves in their mid lives about what they have achieved so far and if this is it. I feel like I am staring down a hole where my life is going to remain what it is today: working a desk job, paying the bills, meeting the mortgage. I wonder whether it is too late in my life to start over and do something that I like for a change. When I got to the end of your book it really hit me that that part of my life is not written yet, that the sand in the top part of my hourglass has yet to fall. What has yet to happen has not happened yet and I still have the ¬†power to change it. Thank you for showing me that, and thank you for a beautifully written book. It has been a while since I have been touched this way by a book.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest