Thank You

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Grandmafranklin 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ally22

Dear Mr. Albom,
    I recently had to choose a book to read for my English class. I chose The Five People You Meet in Heaven.I read it in one day. The following day I read it to my mom, who enjoyed it as much as i did. I made my dad read it too. He is a blue collar maintenance worker, much like Eddie is. Although he would never admit it, I know he feels like his life is not worth much. I think he took comfort in the fact that the work he does may be a part of something bigger.
    I also read Tuesdays with Morrie and found it equally inspirational. I have begun to think differently about my life, and where I want to end up. I made a bucket list so that I know in what direction I want to head. I don’t want to end up looking back on a life unlived. On my list was to write a letter to you. I want to thank you for the inspiration found in these books. I know I will turn to them again and again when I need a little hope. Thank You.

For my 1st summer reading list ever, I picked up “The five people you meet in heaven” and started to read it. The day I just turned 17 (18 now)   I lost my grandma franklin. when i started working I read the book, and i liked it it took me about 2 weeks to read it. The book changed my way of thinking, most about my grandma, is she ok in heaven? who has she meet?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest