Thank you Mitch

Home Forums The First Phone Call from Heaven Thank you Mitch

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Rsdean11 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rsdean11

In 1991, as a fresh-out-of-college student from California, I moved to Detroit.  I was 21 and didn’t know anyone.  I lived there for 2 years and during that time I loved my morning commute listening to Mitch Albom sports report on WLLZ (I think?).  I also subscribed to the Detroit Free Press because of Mitch.  I became and have been since a HUGE fan of Detroit, MI.

Fast forward 23 years.  My 92-year old grandma told me about this book, “the first phone call from heaven” by an author named Mitch Albom.  I jumped on it but I bought the book via audible.com since Mitch himself narrates the book, and since my commutes (now in California) still exist, I love listening to audio books.  Hearing Mitch’s voice brought me back to 1991.  His narrative and inflection really add to the delivery of the story.

Thank you Mitch.  This book is inspiring, touching and the storytelling is really well done.  It makes it equally special having received this referral from my 92-year old grandma.

Keep up the good work Mitch.  Can’t wait for the next book.

Go Red Wings!  and Tigers, Lions, Pistons, etc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest