Tuedays with Morrie 💕

Home Forums To Mitch Tuedays with Morrie 💕

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Malbom 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dannaxmae
    Participant

Good day Mr.Mitch Albom, I’m Danna Mae Quimpo a fifteen year old and a grade 9 student from Saint Michael’s College of Laguna in the Philippines. I’ve read your book Tuesdays with Morrie and it help me a lot in my beliefs of life and death. Also it gave me lots of lessons that everyone must know and must learn. By means of curiosity, I would like to ask you some question, How and where did you get the inspiration/s to produce a very spectacular book like Tuesdays with Morrie? Also, are you not afraid of dying? I hope you could response and read my message it would be a pleasure, thank you 😊💕

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi Dannaxmae,

Simply, I wrote Tuesdays with Morrie to help Morrie pay his medical bills. I wasn’t expecting it to reach as many as it did, only enough to bring his family some relief. On another level, his story was one I felt compelled to do. I’m not sure why, but I know it was the right decision.

I am afraid of dying as much as any other person. Morrie’s wisdom just reminds me that my focus should be on the living, not the dying.

What do you think?

Your friend, Mitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest