Tuesdays with Morrie ✴❤

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie Tuesdays with Morrie ✴❤

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Malbom 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ChinkeeLorzano
    Participant

Greetings, Sir! I am a Grade 9 student from Saint Michael’s College of Laguna, Philippines. Your novel, Tuesdays with Morrie has been a great impact that it changes my perspective between life and death. This book taught me that “there’s no such thing as too late in life”. Do you, by any chance, have experienced any regrets in your past, because it’s just too late for you to realize what you’ve done? Thank you, Sir! ; looking forward to your response :). God bless!

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi Chinkee,

Regrets are a mixed bag–it’s easy to have them, but they can blind you from seeing all the good things that can emerge in your life while your original plan doesn’t work out. I might have regretted not “making it” as a musician earlier in my career, but they day I gave up music for writing, I know how blessed I have been to tell stories on paper instead of in songs. And then in 2015, I wrote a novel that combined my passions–music and books.

Now I’ll turn the question around on you—do you have any regrets?

Your friend,
    Mitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest