Tuesdays with Morrie

Home Forums To Mitch Tuesdays with Morrie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Malbom 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Good day sir, I’m Patricia Geda from Saint Michael’s College of Laguna in the Philippines.

I would like to express my most sincere gratitude and appreciation to your book (Tuesdays with Morrie) because of your book you inspired me and every pages of your book have an advice that I can surely say that I can apply to my daily life. And I hope someday I have a closed professor just like yours.

But I have one thing to ask, if Morrie had given a chance to live again, would you rather spend more with him or you just sit back and be happy for him.

I’m really hoping that you can reply to my message.
    I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi Patricia,

It’s not the first time I’ve thought about what it would be like to be with Morrie again. So here’s my follow up: why not both? Morrie loved being with people. Morrie was mostly the way he was even before he was dying. When I knew Morrie as a student, he was always present, involved, a great listener, a tease, a warm and gentle and academically curious professor who challenged you with his questions but comforted you with his answers.

What would you do if you were me?

Your friend,
    Mitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest