Tuesdays with Morrie

Home Forums To Mitch Tuesdays with Morrie

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  13galang 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

13galang
    Participant

Hi Mitch Albom!! Im Martin from the Phil. I have read your book “Tuesdays with morrie” and it was a great book 🙂 In relation to the book, I would like to ask a question. What would be the traits/attitude that Morrie possessed which a normal person does not possess ?‬ Hoping that you would be able to see this. Thanks in advance 😊

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I would say Morrie had empathy in levels many don’t. It was an ultimate act of humility–to make others as important to him as his own self. It was how he was then able to take on other people’s suffering as compassionately he took on his own suffering. His only response to the suffering of others that he felt was the most human one: love.

If we could all do that, the world would be a much better place.

What quality do you think Morrie had that most others don’t, or not enough of?

Your friend,
    Mitch

13galang
    Participant

Thanks Sir Mitch for the reply, I very much appreciate it 🙂 . I think the quality that Morrie had the most was his courage and outlook in life and mostly his wisdom.:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest