Tuesdays With Morrie

Home Forums To Mitch Tuesdays With Morrie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Malbom 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bea
    Participant

Hello Sir Mitch Albom! I am Bea Peñaflor, a student from the Philippines. I’ve been a fan of yours after reading ‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ for the first time. It taught me how to value life and to be there for people who never left you. It’s a book worth rereading because of its different approach. The first few pages already made me teary-eyed. Just to clarify some things, here are my questions for you:
    • If you will have a chance to share another Tuesday with Morrie, what subject will you two talk about? What will you tell him? Why?
    • What do you think makes a good story?

I hope you could answer my questions. Thank you so much!

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi Bea,

Wow, this is a tough one. In some ways, I’ve shared a lot of other Tuesdays with Morrie, as I have visited his grave as I promised to. I’ve talked to him about my life, about how many people his wisdom has touched, how his teaching goes on. And I’ve talked to him about the little girl with a terminal illness from the Have Faith Haiti orphanage whom I’ve been caring for the last two years.

I broke my promise while Morrie was alive, but I wasn’t going to do it again, even now as he’s gone.

If you could’ve met Morrie, what would you have asked him?

Your friend,
    Mitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest