Tuesdays With Morrie

Home Forums To Mitch Tuesdays With Morrie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Malbom 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chelsea.Perez
    Participant

Good day Sir. Mitch! Firstly, I would like to introduce myself I am Chelsea Perez a 9th Grader from Saint Michael’s College of Laguna which is in the Philippines. I’ve read your book Tuesdays with Morrie and I really enjoyed reading it since i’ve learned a lot of life lessons from your book and I would like to ask you a question, Have you ever thought of creating a sequel for your book Tuesdays with Morrie? 🙂

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi Chelsea,

As Tuesdays with Morrie is a true story and Morrie Schwartz has passed away, I don’t know how I would write a sequel. I will tell you that it took me 6 years to publish my next book after Tuesdays, which was the novel The Five People You Meet in Heaven. The reason is because everyone wanted me to write “Wednesdays with Morrie.”

In a lot of ways, many of my books have been followups to Tuesdays with Morrie because they embrace many of the lessons I learned from Morrie, and ones I’m still learning.

What would you write?

Your friend
    Mitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest