Tuesdays with Morrie — significance of life and death

Home Forums To Mitch Tuesdays with Morrie — significance of life and death

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Malbom 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Francescaf
    Participant

Hi sir Mitch Albom! I’m Francesca Fernandez from Saint Michael’s College of Laguna, Philippines. I was inspired by your book Tuesdays with Morrie where in I learned to love more what I do; it had a great impact to my everyday life.
    Appreciating your work sir, one thing just kept running on my mind, what inspires you to share the people the significance of life as well as death? I hope you’ll notice me sir 🙂 Thank you! God bless! And more power!

Malbom
    Keymaster

Hi Francesca,

Before Tuesdays with Morrie, I was a busy, ambitious sportswriter who never thought about mortality, only my next success. Reconnecting with Morrie, watching him die with great suffering and yet so brave, really was a life-changing experience. And I’ve taken the responsibility that my books and stories that followed should explore how we live our lives with others, as Morrie taught us all to evaluate our own lives like that every day. So if I’m writing about life, or death, it’s about understanding how all of us connect. That’s universal.

What about you?

Your friend,
    Mitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest