Select Page

What Is The Most Important Thing in Your Life?

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie What Is The Most Important Thing in Your Life?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Erica 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Erica

I often think about what is the most important thing in my life. My answer to this question is “love”, love from my family, friends and people around me. So may I ask you the same question, what is the most important thing in your life?
    Thank you for reply.

That I have filled the lives of my children , husband, family, friends, and those around me with enough love to make a difference. That all my charity work, known and unknown made a difference in the world and changed the lives of those who needed. That is the most important to me, another is that my life mattered enough to my children to make them continue my cause of helping others in anyway possible no matter what I have, even if it left us with nothing. For that is Love

Manya

Thanks for the question & I agree with your answer!
    I think the most important thing in my life is my relationship with a power greater than myself. I call that power God, but a rose by any other name smells as sweet. So call it whatever you want.
    My version of my Higher Power is love. All encompassing, L.O.V.E.
    Learning to love unconditionally here on earth brings me closer to the God of my understanding & helps me to love myself & everyone else. Even the people I do not like. Expecially, the people I do not like.
    I think when I learn my lessons I will be called home, my job is to do my best while I am here & that is the most important thing to me.
    Thanks.

Jlsearle

I would agree.
    But not just taking love – giving it as well.

Krugerkids

the most imprtant thing in my life would be my family and the life that i am given<3

MDM

Krugerkids

the most important thing in life to me is being succesful and and getting the oppertunity to travel the world and try all diffrent kinds of foods in the world

Krugerkids

What is the most important thing in life is…… Life its self, the reason why is that living life to the fullest has been the most treasured possession in one’s history. Life has its values. (sorry for my bad english and sentences)

Krugerkids

What is the mostn important thing in your life?

Honor intgritey moralvalues

JAG

Krugerkids

the most important thing to me in my life is my family. without them i wouldnt be the person i am and couldnt do a lot of things i am able to do today. some may say that the most important thing to them is their boyfriend or girlfriend but those come and go. family is always there for you. no matter what the circumstances are.

Krugerkids

To me, the most important thing in my life is my family.  Because they have taught me many life lessons and how to be a responsible person.  That, and that they support me in everything I do.  How about you?

-CR

Krugerkids

What is the most ipmortant thing in my life? hmmm, i would have to say that the most important thing in my life is my faith and my family. Because with my faith is what keeps me pushing and striving to do bigger and better things in my life. It also allows me to have my life go in the right direction. But my family can also contribute to that aswell. My family is very important to me, because they are always the ones that i can come to if i ever have any troubles, and i know that they would always be there for me no matter what. So i cherish every moment i have with them, because without them, i would not be where i am at today. Those are the most important things in my life.

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is my family because they have been there for me and I love them so much.

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is my loved ones, because they keep me happy and motivated.

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is my family because they are my inspiration and every time I have a  problem I can count on them. 🙂 A.T. period 5

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is my family and friends. My family is my motivation to get where I want to get and help me make the right choices in life…my friend are also very important because I know I have a shoulder to lean on when I need support

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest