What Is The Most Important Thing in Your Life?

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie What Is The Most Important Thing in Your Life?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Avesjager 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Krugerkids

I would have to say that the most important thing in my life is love and all the happiness that comes with it. love gives me power to do anything that i wish! 😀

Krugerkids

Now that is a good question to ask me. What is the most importent thing in my life? Well to change the question, its who is the most importent person in my family. My answer is my sister. She has always taken care of me when i was a kid. Now it seems like i take care of her. Yet she is the oldest. If any thing would happen to her, then i would now that she always loved me and that i loved her. Its that simple. I love her and i will always will.

Krugerkids

The most important things in my life are my parents. They have supported me throughout my whole life and help me through some of my toughest times. They always do the best they can to help keep our family together and so far, they haven’t failed. I would be nothing without them

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is finding ways to better myself, like working out.

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life would have to be my family and my close friends, there always there for me and i can talk to them when i need to,.

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is knowing that those i care for are safe, alive and kicking because they have always been there for me through the ups and downs of my life.

Krugerkids

The most imporrtant thing in my life is my family and friends.  I know that they will always be there for me. I can also talk to them about anything. They will tell me make the right choice and support me through out my life! I love my friends and family! <3 😀 -KA

Krugerkids

The Most Important thing in my life is my mom. She is always there for me and also my friend. But most of all is just being alive and being happy. 🙂  S.R

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is my family. They will never lead me to evil. they will always lead me to the right thing and without them I’m nothing !  😀
    M.M.S – Period 4

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is, my education. Everyday I think about who Im going to be when I grow up and what are the decisions Im going to have to make in order to be succesful and happy all throughout my life. Only God knows where my life will end up 10, 20 years from now, but for now I have to take advantage of the education that my parents and God has provided for me, so that when the time comes to make those decisions that will spill out my future, I will have something to rely on.

Andrew Salinas Period:5

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life are my family and friends. Without them I’d have nothing. They make me laugh, they make me cry, but most importantly they make me happy and I believe that is what makes life definately worthwhile, for all of us. – J.V. period 4

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is no doubt my family.  This should be everyone’s answer because family is forever.  Family doesn’t come and go like friends.  I love my family a lot because they always support me in anything I do and always proud of me.  They make me laugh whether I am in a good mood or a  bad mood.  Anytime I just want to talk or do something meaningful, I just go to either my mom, sister, or dad and just spend time with them.  Family has always been the most important thing to me and it always will because you can’t put nothing over your family.      K.S.

Krugerkids

To me, the most important thing in my life is to experience the natural beauty this world has to offer and to share as much of it as I can. A picture may capture the beauty of something, but there’s nothing greater than the actual feeling of experience it firsthand.

I’ve been given another chance at life, so I would have to say Faith would be the most important thing. Without it, I can’t properly love and guide my family to do what’s right in life.

I lived in the darkest part of life’s existense for many years. thepenance.com Now I strive to be a better person, an aweseome mother, and a loving and supportive wife. I’m motivated to share my story, and hope others learn from it. I’m active in education, and showing others what’s out there from the inside out. My goal is to help at least one person get the chance we did at a better life. Love conquers all, with God taking the wheel!

Krugerkids

My family is the most important thing to me and my future and school is the three things I always put first no matter what.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest