what is the most important thing in your life

Home Forums Tuesdays with Morrie what is the most important thing in your life

This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Krugerkids 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Krugerkids

the most important thing in my life would be the love that my family gives me, and they are  always there for me went i need help. 

jjn per5

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life would be my family and friends. They’re important to me because I know they’re there to support me through all the good and the bad times I may have. I know whenever Im in need of help, they’re always there to help guide me. At times I know we have our disagreements but I know at the end of the day, they’re just doing their best to try and help me. For that I truely appreciate them and I couldn’t ask for more.

Period 6, K.M.

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life would be the unconditional love that my God has for me. No matter the circumstance that I am in I can always trust that my faith in Him will comfort me and guide me through the most difficult times in my live.

Brittany Aguon

Period 5

Krugerkids

The most important things in my life are my faith, family, and friends. I’m extremely blessed to have them in my life and even though I take them for granted sometimes, I love them.

– KT, Period 5

Krugerkids

For me, family is the most important thing in my life. My family especially my parents are always supportive on everything that I do. Whenever I have problems, they’re always there and ready to help and comfort me. For me, they’re my top priority. Family will be the most important thing in my life. Always.

KSL (Period 6)

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life, would have to be my family. Without them, I don’t know where I would be now. Even though we go through a lot, I know that they will always be there till the end. No one can replace them, even if they tried. Family over everything.

AW – p.5

Krugerkids

Mary Grace Santos – P6

The most important thing in my life other than my the unconditional love and support I receive from my family and loved ones have to be me completing college. Only two people in my whole family has completed college, and I would really love to be that addition who completes college. My stepmother and uncle always talks about that “amazing feeling” you get when you graduate, and I someday would love to experience that feeling. Sure college is a very stressful enviroment and subject to talk about, but once you are done, I wanna be one of the people who finally in the end get to say, “I made it”

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life would have to be Family and friends.Family and friends are always there when no one else is. They are there to help pick you back up when you are at your weakest point. They help lead you in the direction you are aiming to go or they help you see where the target is. Family and friends will always have ups and downs but it only helps fill in your life with memories that remain in your life forever. They help carve your life and help you grow.

s.p

Krugerkids

I’d have to say that the most important thing in my life would be my never ending hope of figuring out what the is the meaning of life. That and the inner desire to run away and live secluded from civilization. Those are both equally the most important thing in my life.

P.6 – MJG

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is my family. They are there to give me advice, encouragement,entertainment and unconditional love. I dont know what I would do without them.

AR Period 5.

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life would be my family and friends. My family is important because they are the ones no matter how mnay arguemnts or endless fights we coul dpossibly get in they will always be my family and in the end we will loveveach other very much. My friends are important to me because they are the ones i can count on when i need someone to talk to or someone to laugh with they are the ones whoo you could reply on because they know what you feel and they relate to you. My family and friends are super important to me without them it would be empty.

-M.b p.6

Krugerkids

I would say, the most important thing in my life would be my friends and family. My friends are important to me because when I’m ever in a situation, they are always for me. They make me feel better whenever I am upset, and we can always have the best times. My family is important to me because they made me the person I am today. I could never replace my family, especially since they are always there for me through the thick and thin.

-RR. Period 6

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life would be my family and friends. because  family  will always be there for you through thick  and through thin.. They are the ones that give me advices in life to do  good In school. My friends are important to me because they are the ones that I can count on when I need someone to talk to , they are the ones that make me laugh when I’m feeling down. They know how I feel when I’m s

D.F

Krugerkids

Family is the most important thing in my life. Without my family, i wouldn’t be where i’m standing at the moment. They always give me the right support and encourage i need.  I may  have  some doubts and  bad days , however  they’re  always there to put me back up on my feet .  My family  is always going to be here for me no matter what regardless if we have our differences at times.  To my family and i, blood is thicker than water.

JC

Krugerkids

The most important thing in my life is my family. They’re always tree for me and I always look after them. I trust them and ou them before anything. I can always count on them.

-R.R.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest