* Lions 20, Bears 17 (today): The Lions can give thanks that Barry Sanders hasn’t walked out. The Bears are still hoping he does.
* Dallas 21, Miami 14 (today): The Cowboys can give thanks that their owner spends like the world is ending tomorrow. The Dolphins can give thanks that Steve DeBerg has lived this long.
* Philadelphia 3, Washington 0: Both these teams can give thanks for stretchers.
* New Orleans 20, Minnesota 17: Let us all give thanks that Jim McMahon hasn’t been heard from for a while.
* Atlanta 24, Cleveland 20: Bill Belichick can give thanks that he hasn’t been tarred and feathered yet.
* LA Raiders 12, Cincinnati 7: Sorry, the Bengals have nothing to be thankful about.
* NY Jets 20, New England 17: Same for the Patriots.
* Green Bay 28, Tampa Bay 10: The battle of the bays! Hooray! Who cares?
* Kansas City 10, Buffalo 9: Latest Joe Montana report: He’s breathing regularly.
* San Francisco 30, LA Rams 10: The Rams can be thankful Jim Everett doesn’t have a long-term contract.
* Denver 20, Seattle 19: The Seahawks should be thankful they play indoors — so they don’t have to hear that noise they call music in Seattle.
* NY Giants 14, Phoenix 3: Another year goes by, and I still can’t figure out why Phoenix plays in the Eastern Division and Atlanta plays in the West.
* Houston 17, Pittsburgh 16: So, Houston, about that trade for Warren Moon . .
* San Diego 9, Indianapolis 3 (Monday night): The other networks should be thankful ABC got this clunker on a Monday night.
* Best pick last week: Miami 17, New England 6 (Dolphins won, 17-13).
* Worst pick last week: Minnesota 27, Tampa Bay 7 (Buccaneers won, 23-10).
* Record last week: 9-4.
* Record vs. spread: 6-7.
* Season record: 93-47.
* Season vs. spread: 62-75-3.