- Tuesdays with Morrie - Published August 18, 1997 "Death ends a life, not a relationship." About | Read Now | Buy
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Published September 23, 2003 "All endings are also beginnings. We just don’t know it at the time." About | Read Now | Buy
- For One More Day - Published September 26, 2006 "Every family is a ghost story. The dead sit at our tables long after they have gone." About | Read Now | Buy
- Have a Little Faith - Published September 29, 2009 "What if our beliefs were not what divided us, but what pulled us together?" About | Read Now | Buy
- The Time Keeper - Published September 4, 2012 "It is never too late or too soon. It is when it is supposed to be." About | Read Now | Buy
- The First Phone Call from Heaven - Published November 12, 2013 "What if the end is not the end?" About | Read Now | Buy
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto - Published November 10, 2015 "Everyone joins a band in this life." About | Buy
- The Next Person You Meet in Heaven - Published October 9, 2018 A new sequel to The Five People You Meet in Heaven About | Buy
- Chika - Chika - Coming November 5, 2019 A Little Girl, An Earthquake, and the Making of a Family About | Buy
Every family is a ghost story. The dead sit at our tables long after they have gone.
If you’re interested in exclusive content focused on his books, like The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, and your past favorites like Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five People You Meet in Heaven, please subscribe below. It’s the only newsletter dedicated to the latest updates about, and giveaways of, Mitch’s books. Click here for more info!
Register your reading group and access video and print-ready discussion guides.
Using one of Mitch’s books in the classroom? Please share your story in the Teachers’ section of the site, where you will also find educators’ guides.
A talk given to fellow staffers at the Detroit Free Press, this essay is a valuable resource for writers looking to find their voice and reach an audience.