* Lions 20, Seattle 17: Lions on a roll after defeating the bye week.
* Dallas 28, San Francisco 24: A rematch of the NFC championship game last season. Jimmy Johnson’s hair hasn’t moved since.
* Kansas City 17, San Diego 12: Joe Montana has announced plans to play until he’s 50. Of course, he’ll play only once every four weeks, which is pretty much what he’s doing now.
* Houston 24, New England 7: How depressing is this for Warren Moon? He can’t even start against the Patriots!
* Cleveland 20, Cincinnati 17: Bernie Kosar signs a seven-year, $27-million contract, then gets benched. Naturally. Could you stand up with all that money weighing you down?
* New Orleans 24, Pittsburgh 17: How times have changed: Wade Wilson has a starting job, and Moon doesn’t.
* Washington 1, Phoenix 0: Both teams have won just one game all year. Both teams are coached by men who used to work for Joe Gibbs. Obviously, very little rubbed off.
* New York Giants 20, Philadelphia 16: In a show of solidarity with the Phillies, the Eagles spend the night before the game bowling, drinking, chewing tobacco and throwing up.
* Denver 23, LA Raiders 20 (Monday night): Is it snowing yet in Denver?
* Best pick last week: Raiders 20, Jets 16 (Raiders won, 24-20).
* Worst pick last week: Washington 19, Giants 10 (Giants won, 41-7).
* Record last week: 6-6.
* Record vs. spread: 5-7.
* Season record: 47-24.
* Season vs. spread: 32-38-1.