* Lions 23, Green Bay 19: The Biggest Game Of The Year — this week, so far, until now, depending on what happens.
* Philadelphia 19, Dallas 17: When it comes to the Eagles’ playoff chances, I paraphrase a famous quote: If not now, when, if not Cowboys, then who?
* San Francisco 24, Atlanta 20: When they first played, in Atlanta, Deion said that was “my house.” Now they play in Frisco. What does he call that? His “winter place?”
* Arizona 16, Houston 10: They’re expecting such a warm reception for Buddy Ryan down in Houston, they’re only using four bodyguards.
* New England 20, NY Jets 18: Drew Bledsoe wears a Dan Marino mask, and the Jets fall apart.
* Pittsburgh 30, Cincinnati 9: When was the last time a team led the AFC in December and you couldn’t name its quarterback?
* Washington 9, Tampa Bay 7: If you watch this game, you also think chicken pot pies make a nice dinner.
* Kansas City 16, Denver 10: Don’t get Joe Montana mad.
* Indianapolis 26, Seattle 10: Lineman Jon Hand once again provides the best read in the injury report: “Jon Hand (leg), doubtful.”
* LA Rams 17, New Orleans 12: New TV show in LA starring Jerome Bettis and Geraldo Rivera. They’re calling it “Bettis and Butt-head.”
* Cleveland 27, NY Giants 14: When was the last time a team led the AFC and you could name its quarterback — and his name was Vinny Testaverde?
* Miami 31, Buffalo 30: Say bye, Bills.
* San Diego 28, LA Raiders 14 (Monday night): The good news is, Jeff Hostetler has been cleared to play after that concussion. The bad news is, he keeps calling Art Shell “Mama.”
* Best pick last week: Chicago 20, Arizona 16 (Bears won, 19-16, in overtime).
* Worst pick last week: Kansas City 23, Seattle 9 (Seahawks won, 10-9).
* Record last week: 10-5.
* Last week vs. spread: 8-7.
* Season record: 101-68.
* Season vs. spread: 83-80-6.