* Lions 27, Miami 21: Look, I don’t care how good they’re supposed to be. They wear turquoise, OK? Turquoise!
* Chicago 23, New England 20: Last time this game mattered, Refrigerator Perry was actually good, not just fat.
* Indianapolis 19, Buffalo 14: The city of Buffalo has commissioned a special study: What normal people do in January.
* Green 13, Tampa 3: Battle of the Bays.
* Dallas 21, NY Giants 20: If Barry Switzer allows any more Cowboys to get injured, Jerry Jones is going to send him out there — as the kicking tee.
* Arizona 21, Atlanta 7: O.J. Simpson, Tonya Harding, a baseball strike, and now Buddy Ryan might make the playoffs? Is there no God?
* Philadelphia 2, Cincinnati 0: As if someone cares.
* Cleveland 20, Seattle 8: Dawg-Pounded.
* Kansas City 17, LA Raiders 15: Penalties, anyone?
* Denver 30, New Orleans 20: Now Elway plays? What’s the point?
* NY Jets 3, Houston 0: Only the truly deranged would watch this game.
* Washington 9, LA Rams 7: Their cousins watch this one.
* Pittsburgh 14, San Diego 10: I don’t want to say Bill Cowher is a tough coach, but Santa Claus was doing laps this week.
* San Francisco 29, Minnesota 20 (Monday night): The 49ers don’t need to win, it’s just this bad habit they have.
* Best pick last week: Tampa Bay 17, Washington 13 (Buccaneers won, 17-14).
* Best pick last week: Miami 24, Indianapolis 21 (Colts won, 10-6).
* Record last week: 13-1.
* Last week vs. spread: 10-4.
* Season record: 128-82.
* Season vs. spread: 106-98-6.